· Manage existing regional digital platforms including websites, marketing automation tools and social media. Implement and manage, if necessary, new digital tools.
· Create & maintain website/platform content while ensuring all content (pages, products & prices, etc) are up to date, current and in line with guidelines/references at all times
· Develop and curate high impact content for regional channels including our intranet, websites and social media platforms.
· Planning and execution of social media SEO strategies
· Analysis of social media strategies and campaigns
· Convey the company message through the direction of the organisation’s marketing communications strategies including media coverage, press release and media articles.
· Manage the global brand continuity and compliance throughout the regional marketing programs, materials, collateral and other materials as define by the organizational brand guidelines.
· Work with PR agency to review press release, handle the approval process and follow through the reporting. And sourcing advertorial opportunities in any media.
· Lead generation and management in CRM
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in team oriented work environment
· Prepare and present periodical marketing reports on the results to internal and external
· Manage and optimise SEA annual marketing budget.
· Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications background or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years of Digital Marketing experience
· Proficient in digital marketing and social media management. Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken including copywriting skills for marketing collateral.
· Strong organisational, analytics, project management and negotiation skills
Our client’s offer
· Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 6pm
· Salary $4,500 - $6,000 + AWS + VB
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026