- Grow sales: deliver commercial sales and order targets in the healthcare sector.
- Assign and qualify new distributors signed up for partnership and follow up on sales activities and results.
- Establish performance management with the distributors and implement a system for regular follow up and dialogue around business performance
- Establish clear short and long-term goals for the business
- Provide overview of market status and required future actions and feeding this back to colleagues/management
- Minimum 8+ years working experience in hospital sales and business development, preferably with medical consumables
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial experience. Prior experience successfully building a startup business or in a startup organization would be an advantage
- Strong track record in business development and sales across the APAC region in the healthcare sector
- Able to create and establish a clear sales process.
- Demonstration of strong managerial skills including budgeting/forecasting, etc.
- Works with visible thought and processes — models and methods
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
EA: JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1108415
EA Personnel Name: Hung Stephen Christian Thomas