one of the largest public listed companies on the main board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited is now looking for VP/AVP (Corporate Finance).
• Maximising shareholders’ value through short-term and long-term financial planning, supporting the senior management in the capital investment decisions, developing and implementing corporate and financing strategies.
• Conducting financial analysis and valuation, and assessing commercial risks and return for investment opportunities. The role would include, but may not be limited to performing
financial valuation, building financial models, establishing market and industry benchmarks,
reviewing financial agreements and other due diligence work.
• Developing, coordinating, implementing and conducting the financing exercise to raise equity and/or debt financing for investments, projects and related activities
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, Law, or related area of study with more than 15 years of relevant experience
· Good understanding of regional financial markets and experienced in investment evaluations and fund raising
· Effective written, verbal and presentation skills both in English and Japanese to handle some projects in Japan
■JAC Recruitment グローバルネットワーク■
EA Licence No: 90C3No026
EA Personnel : R1878878
EA Personnel Name: Minako Hirao