Overall role description
Primary responsibility is with the CDS Asia Device Marketing team to support planning and execution excellence of marketing priorities (for Commercial, Education, Server for SMEs and Enterprise audience through partner), in order to achieve the team’s business goals across the 5 countries: Japan, South East Asia, Korea, Australia (ANZ) and India.
i. Drive Operating System (commercial) Sales through partners
ii. Successfully coordinate landing of Corp and Regional marketing programs through the countries
Marketing Execution Excellence
• Ensure country’s marketing plans are executed in alignment with worldwide and Asia strategy and guideline and all plans/Proof of execution/reporting are uploaded on time
• Help to answers countries questions and guide them in programs execution
• Project Manager campaign executions through creative agencies end to end from assets creations to localization to handing assets to the media agency
Business Operational Excellence & Finance Project Management
• Coordinate the rhythm of business checkpoints internally for campaign executions: setting meeting, creating presentations when needed, coordinating with the speakers and stakeholders
• Manage timely, accurate and disciplined marketing executions across the five countries and work with the field to ensure executions fulfil requirements.
• Track and analysis data through Excel Pivot Table
• Create and manage internal newsletter
• Consolidate, integrate and analyze marketing spend details from information from cross-teams and via discussions with field teams across all countries through pivot tables of all Purchase orders
• Track countries adherence to budget and other key business metrics.
• Create, manage and track IOs and POs regularly, and flag under/overspend activities
Typical Day in the Role
· This is a Regional role – The person will gather information from other stakeholders to generate reports and newsletter. Finance report generation. Ensure various campaigns are run smoothly therefore there will be a lot of coordination, working with external agencies on event management etc.
· High interaction with people from the advertising agencies, local marketing team in other countries and product category people.
· Flex hours ok, person is expected to start early (8am to 8.30am) so they can finish earlier, can work from home sometimes if gotten approval
· Understanding of marketing and developing strong influencing and coordination skills on a regional role. Preferably someone from either IT industry or advertising agency. If the person from IT then he will learn advertising in this role and vice versa.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS or Marketing) or equivalent.
· 3-5 years (as senior as we can get) of related experience in marketing or project management (IT or advertising)
· Experience with distributors, resellers or leading multinational OEM customers (e.g. Lenovo) is a plus.
· Attention to details is a must (since need to be able to track a finance report)
· Excellent influence skills to succeed across a complex and large v-team
· Strong project management skills with tenacity for execution and delivery.
· Effective communication skills and desire to work in a diverse, cross organizational team environment.
· Confident, highly organized and detail oriented.
· Confidence in Excel and Pivot Table is a must
· Passion for technology and Client’s products.