Application Project Manager in DX division
Well-known System Integrator is looking for an Application Project Manager, who is able to manage software development which can bring value to clients' business.
This division has been newly set up and aim to support clients by providing digital transformation solutions.
This position is an additional headcount and one of key roles to drive DX projects in this company.
• Lead projects as a Project Manager and manage resource to complete projects on time.
• Manage teams to achieve goal by communicating closely and providing necessary support and guidance.
• Understand client's business and analyze pain point to be improved.
• Consult clients how to improve as a partner and support them to build the product from zero base, by leveraging the expertise in technology.
• Experience with full SDLC cycle as both member and Manager.
• Have team leading, team building experience and able to coach others.
• Prior experience with software and infrastructure development.
• Able to work independently, tasks driven under unclear situation by communicating with stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
• Broad interest and positive attitude to take in latest technology and trends to propose solutions for various industries.
• Able to go on business trip to overseas.
• Permanent Employment
• Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
• AL 14 days (+ 1 day every year up to 21 days)
• Salary: S$ 7,000/m ~ (Negotiable)
• AWS 1 month + VB
• Working hours: 9:00-18:00