A World’s Leading Luxury Hotel Chain is looking for APAC Regional Vice President
Title: Vice President
· Prepare and present pre-opening process & timeline to Owners and hotel operations including the standard requirements and compliances that are required
· To ensure that the project and the operation team comply to all pre-opening processes, operational brand standards etc.
· To support with the recruitment exercise for the key pre-opening team
· Responsible for conducting the General Manager orientation for upcoming properties, ensuring that there is a fair amount of understanding in terms of the brand statutory requirements and all reporting formats
· To coordinate with Technical Services and Development team to ensure homogeneity in pre-opening reporting numbers and to regularly update project status
· To formulate performance tracking templates to monitor and review properties performances
· Meet with owners and hotel executive teams to review monthly and quarterly operating performance, review, evaluate and approve annually prepared business plans/budgets, including capital budgets and longer term strategic plans to provide cost reduction and revenue enhancement guidance.
· Monitoring of the capital expenditures for each hotel to include both major renovations and routine capital expenditures
· Monitor the monthly operational and financial performances of managed properties
· Minimum Degree in Hotel Management, Financial Management or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years experiences as a General Manager
· In-depth knowledge of hotel departmental organization and operational workflow
· Financially knowledgeable especially in hospitality ratios and KPI’s and capable to establish pre-opening budgets and assisting the pre-opening teams to establish the operational financial planning and operational budget.
· Commercial knowledge for coordinating together with corporate commercial team and the pre-opening team the formulation of hotel launching campaign and the business plan.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1105328