Our client is the leading designer of beauty salon equipment in the world. They are providing the holistic solution to the beauty, healthcare and medical related companies and currently growing their business in Singapore.
· Order Processing – create documents such as packing list, invoice, certificate of origin, etc
· Liaise with freight forwarders
· Accept the orders from the clients
·Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls
·Tracking payments and creating invoices
· Checking e-mails
· Other ad hoc duties as assigned. To take up any other Admin duties when necessary.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
· Order processing experience is a plus point
· Able to work independently as well as in a team
· Ability to multi-task and coordinate well
· Proficient in both spoken / written Japanese due to frequent liaising with Japanese counterparts in Japan HQ
Interested candidates please proceed to submit your resume in word format.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1989409