- To check the monthly accounting reports, receiving from the project site offices and overseas offices, and confirm that the numerical value to be reported to the Tokyo head office are consistent with the Trial Balance prepared by each offices.
- To maintain and updates filing system such as accounting reports, ledger book and other miscellaneous filings.
- To make various reports to the Tokyo head office, such as financial results, financial forecast and cashflow projection related to business operation.
- Maintains and updates filing system, including filing/binding of accounting vouchers (payment vouchers, receipts vouchers, etc.) and other miscellaneous filings.
- Performs photocopying and other production services.
- Assists in answering phone queries/ calls for the Group
Finance & Accounting Section and serves as a backup to the Receptionist.
- To assist section head for developing consolidated financial reports, which are prepared for Managerial Accounting purpose.
- To assist section head for managing inter group company transaction/deals to meet Tax rules of transfer pricing in Singapore.
- Min 3 years of Accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Proficient in Japanese is required due to the frequent liaising with Japanese counterparts and handling of Japanese documents
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Elsie Soh Lay Ching (R1105510)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)