· Prepare financial reports and liaise with accounts team in Japan HQ.
· In charge of Liaising with external auditors, Tax agent and corporate secretary agent for audit, GST return, Corporate Tax filing and ACRA registration matters.
· Supervising accounting operations cover all projects
· Liaise with banks for tender/guarantee bond and monitor bank balance, handle remittance
· Overseeing Singapore local accounts operation to make sure its compliance with HQ procedures.
· Handle all other accounting relating matters
· Degree in Finance or Accounting, Business management or equivalent with min 5 year’s relevant experience
· Good Japanese (both written and spoken) language skill is required for the frequently liaising with Japan HQ account department and admin department
· Hands on experience in Audits, GST return submissions and Corporate Tax filings matters
· Management skill is required for supervising an accounts team
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA License: 90C3026 / EA Personnel: R1764685 / EA Personnel Name: Yu Shan Shan