Our client is well-established MNC interior design company, which has been providing their services in Singapore for more than three decades. They develop design solutions based on clients’ requirement from offices to public and educational facilities, healthcare and welfare institutions, and personal spaces.
· Provides professional advice on Space Planning, Design conceptualization, materials and
colour scheme specifications.
· Liaise with end-users, architects, commercial designers & contractors to propose in-house office furniture from Japan.
· Manage project/tender costing and prepare project/tender quotations.
· Schedule procedures for co-ordination of sub-contractors.
· Arrange procurement of necessary materials.
· Possesses business-level Japanese skills to liaise with Japanese clients. (JLPT N2 and above)
· Preferably worked as sales before.
· Preferably worked in Architecture/Interior Design industry before.
· 9.00am to 5.45pm (Mon - Fri)
· Annual Leave: 14 days
· AWS + VB
· Medical Benefit