Machine Learning Operations Engineer x 4 (MNC)
JAC are currently recruiting 4 x experienced Machine Learning Operation Engineers to work with a highly respected MNC based in Singapore.
Our global client are utilizing the latest Machine Learning technologies to impact the finance industry. With over 70 international offices, they are now steadily expanding their regional ML team.
They offer clear career development, a competitive salary/package/bonus and the opportunity to work on their new groundbreaking internal platform.
The successful Machine Learning Operation Engineer will be operating initially as part of a team, reporting into the Regional Head of Data & Machine Learning
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing the internal greenfield platform from scratch
- Developing Machine Learning infrastructure
- Supporting & maintaining the internal infrastructure platforms
- Liaising closely with the Data Science team to discuss Machine Learning models
- Utilizing AI infrastructure and machine learning operations/technologies
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experienced working on an internal platform (ideally greenfield), is a necessity
- 4+ years’ experience utilizing systems via AI/ML technologies
- Strong knowledge with programming languages (Python, Java, R, C++)
- Experienced with public cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, GPU, TensorFlow, Pytorch & Opensource.
- Experience building and operating distributed systems on the cloud
- Experience working in conjunction with Data Science professionals
If this opportunity is of interest, then do not hesitate to contact Joe Gul on: +65 6411 0343
Alternatively send a copy of your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 90C3026
EA Registration No: R1981662