Our client is the world leading manufacturer for construction equipment
· Prepare shipping documents such as commercial invoice, packing list, BL instruction, documents for customs clearance and all other relevant documents.
· Obtain quotations and negotiate with forwarders and shipping lines for better shipment rate.
· Manage outgoing and incoming shipment processes.
· Handle freight cost analysis on inbound and outbound
· Coordinate with customers, shipping companies and forwarders to ensure timely delivery.
· Ensure compliance with applicable import & export regulations.
· Coordinate with plant and warehouse in inventory management
· Good knowledge in Certificate of Origin and Free Trade Agreement
· Diploma in Logistic / Supply Chain or any other related field
· Min. 5 years’ experience in international logistics and trading companies
· Practical knowledge and understanding of international trade procedures
Our client offer
· Salary $3,000 - $4,000 + AWS + VB
· Attractive benefits
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026