Our client is a listed company in Singapore, providing credit and risk information solutions to their clients. They are one of the region’s largest provider of consumer and commercial credit information.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders on company’s Investor Relations matters.
- Organize and managing meetings for stakeholders.
- Provide relevant insights through conducting research on the market and industry.
- Responsible to enhance company’s corporate visibility via PR and media activities.
- Responsible to prepare announcement, write-ups, and press releases.
- Candidate with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in handling Investor Relations, preferably with listed companies.
- Possess relevant skillsets and experience for the role.
- Medical benefit will be provided
- Remuneration : Competitive
- Title : Investor Relationship Manager
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding. Candidates require visa need not to apply.
EA Personnel Name: Chuah Chia Wen (Grace)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1872520
EA Licence Number: 90C3026