Our client is looking for experienced Quantity Surveyor to join for their team.
- Liaise with contractor and get quotation from them
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising project team on the various construction costs involved
- Ensuring that the cost is ideally managed within budget throughout the project
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Advising the project team on contractual rights and arbitration procedures when disputes arise
- Monitor and coordinate all construction activities
- Inspect and monitor works in progress to meet CONQUAS
- Processing payments, claims, and variation orders
- Has relevant working experience in construction and property development industry
- Familiar with FIDIC, SIA Conditions, PSSCOC and REDAS
- Familiar with CONQUAS
- Having good knowledge in preparing pre-contract phase, post-contract, and final account
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, Accurate, Quality Focus and Efficient
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Number: R1105668