- Perform investor analysis to support credit approval process for fund finance transactions.
- Conduct on-going credit monitoring and generate annual rating review reports.
- Facilitate closing and interim loan operations with internal back-office and treasury team.
- Perform KYC / AML investigations and reporting for new and existing client accounts.
- Prepare various performance and accounting internal reporting for SG Branch/ Japan Headquarter.
- Participate in fund finance initiative projects and facilitate implementation process.
- Conduct market research to help grow the APAC fund finance business.
- Perform any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in and discipline
- Minimum 4 years of past experiences in financial industry, ideally in fund finance, structured finance, or corporate finance.
- Strong understanding of corporate banking products and operations.
- Strong analytical skills to generate credit and performance analysis reports.
- Strong multi-task skills to meet various transactional timelines.
- Ability to work in a small team with good teamwork ethic and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external parties.
- Proactive and highly motivated individual who is passionate about adding value to a new business.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )