Our client is one of the leading financial institution in the region. Currently they are looking for Workshop Manager to join their Automobile team.
- Overall in-charge for workshop operations and service.
- Responsible to achieve budget and reporting results – Plans to achieve monthly budget allocated, manage process and report to management
- Formulate, design and propose policies to improve workshop quality
- Maintain and improve service quality to improve customer satisfaction
- Manage overall staff schedules where necessary
- Monitor inventory vehicles, replacement vehicles and others
- Manage overall parts inventory
- Check and report collection outstanding
- Minimum Diploma in automobile related
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Possesses driving license
- Experience in workshop management is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, particularly attuned to working well with others
- Responsible, goal oriented and able to manage both direct and indirect staff
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd • EA License No. 90C3026 • EA Registration No. R1872520 ( Lum Yu Ru )