Our client is a manufacturer for heavy equipment.
· Packing and labelling of stocks
· Check and ensure stock quantity and quality
· Moving and carry of stocks
· Unpack incoming Parts
· Tally physical Parts with the invoice documents to ensure we received right parts, right quantity with the right quality.
· Document deviations during the unpacking process.
· Label parts for binning process.
· Putting away parts at the right locations.
· Update location into our warehouse system.
· Perform housekeeping and keeping work areas tidy at all times.
· Make sure the work environment is safe at all times
· Forklift License equivalent
· Good English, Written and Spoken
· Experience from Logistics/Warehouse environment.
· Be physically fit
Our client offer
· 5 days’ week, Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
· Salary $2,800 - $3,500 + VB
Please send in your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.