Our client is a Dutch Media Agency located in central Singapore, with over 25 office in different locations and an incredible in-house team of 1500+ talents and counting, they are currently looking for a Japanese Speaking Video Editor to join the team. The candidate will be able to team up with some of the most talented people in the industry to enhance projects and hone their editing and animation skills.
Japanese Speaking Video Editors & Animators
· Working as part of a dedicated client team
· Edit and animate pre-roll videos in one of the featured languages for a top-name (and top-secret) brand.
· Two-thirds basic editing and one-third basic animation.
· Cut down original content to create compelling short format assets
· The animation part of the job constitutes a mix of original motion graphics work and creating animations based on existing assets.
· You will be required to do an edit/animation test before going to the interview stage.
· Native in Japanese and fluent in English to support major Japanese client.
· Able to translate briefs and copy into flawless pieces of work.
· Experienced working in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
· Deliver tight work, even under tight deadlines.
· Cut down videos to different lengths and formats while retaining its original spirit.
· Understand basic animation and breaking with artistic effects.