Our client is a highly acclaimed Japanese entertainment studio in Singapore. The company covers AAA titles in the media entertainment industry and has a solid team that is based in SG.
· Assist the Lead to manage direction to members of Technical Art team.
· Provide solutions to maintain the art quality from Concept to the finished product.
· Facilitate communication between Artists and Engineers.
· Implement and maintain outsourcing pipelines.
· Provide/Create technical guidance and assistance to the team and outsourcing vendors.
· Improve content creation workflow by creating tools for Artists and Animators.
· Run feasibility tests for new game features and Art Direction requirements.
· Actively introduce workflow and pipeline improvements.
· Provide Technical support to the team.
· Writing technical documentation and guidelines of best practices.
· Proficiency in Unreal Engine and Houdini is a must.
· Years of experience as a Technical Artist.
· Experienced in any of the following: rigging, VFX, physics simulation, lighting, shaders, content optimization, writing modelling and animation tools.
· Proficient in using Python, Mel, Maya and any other 3D software packages.
· Passion for using game technology to create amazing entertainment content.