• Increase and maximize application-solution capability to meet clients’ needs.
• Propose wide solutions and generate deals.
• Lead and be fully accountable for a team of Project Managers and oversee the delivery of multiple projects.
• Guide team members to lead projects on track.
• Manage the team to set “SMART KPIs” that are aligned with company’s directive.
• Communication and collaboration with colleagues and management to understand the company vision and direction.
• Summarize and report all project status. Always maintain a bird's eye view of all projects under the team and provide visibility for upper management.
• Do basic project audits/checks for all team members (Usually, we use Waterfall or Hybrid Agile depending on the project).
• Be accountable for the P/L of the team, ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Engage in visible continuous improvement and implement policies in the team to do so.
• Excellent leadership skills and can motivate and drive staff to obtain measurable results.
• Prior experience with software development (full SDLC cycle) and strong technical background as both member and Project Manager.
• Prior experience with consulting and proposing solutions to client. (Solution can be any application, even scratch)
• At least 3 years’ experience as a manager, 5 years as a team lead. Able to coach others to bring out the best in them.
• Have good business acumen.
• Understanding of budgeting and sales tracking.
• Experience working in a Japanese company and understanding of Japanese culture will be advantage
• Computer Science, Engineering or IT bachelor's degree.
• Salary: $7,000-12,000/m Depends on the experience
• Leave: AL 14 days/ML 14 days
• Working time: MON - FRI, 9:00am - 6:00pm (1-hour break)
• Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)