My client, Logistics MNC is seeking a System Administrator/System Engineer, who has well experience of operating inhouse system and corporate IT system (basically infrastructure portion).
The company operates their shared system used by their clients and business partners, in addition to their own corporate IT system.
This role is responsible for both shared system and corporate IT system with team members.
1) Deployment and operation of infrastructure in relation to corporate use and shared services with external parties.
2) Set up and configure network and application security system in compliance with requirements
3) Assess and review the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls relating to all systems
3) Take part in disaster recovery plans, procedures and steps in place.
• Holding a degree in IT or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of knowledge and hands on experience in server and infrastructure development.
• Expertise and hands-on experience on the followings:
- Client server infrastructure and security technology.
- Client based technology – Microsoft windows.
- Server based technology – Microsoft windows, Active Directory, server, server virtualization.
- Storage and backup technology – SAN, NAS
- Networking, LAN/WAN technologies
• Perform problem determination and resolution and report on outcome of troubleshooting
• Permanent Employment
• Working hours: Mon to Fri 8:30-18:00
• Salary: S$ 4,000-6,000/m (Negotiable)
• Annual Leave: 14 days
• Medical Leave: 14 days
• Medical & Dental Insurance
To apply, please connect or submit your updated resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986911EA Licence No.: 90C3026