Service Manager, Philippines
Office location – home base in Philippines or in dealer office
Our client is one of the world leading Construction Machinery manufacturer
- Responsible for distributors’ Product training and support
- Carry out preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of Machinery on site when Engineer is unable to resolve issue.
- Communicate and provide technical support for distributors, dealer and customers
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Spare technical support, making recommended spare parts list & Verify part number
- In-charge of Technical service sales support and project management within Philippines.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in the related Heavy Machinery, eg. Wheel loader, excavator, dull dozer etc.
- Strong in Technical background
- Good spoken English and communication skill