Position: Senior Sales Executive
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
· Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
· Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as participate in Exhibition and conference, etc.
· Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
· Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
· Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
· Creates and presents regular performance reports for Manager and Managing Director.
· Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing or Diploma in Chemicals.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience working in Sales and Marketing in Chemical industry or in Shipping companies.
- Have good knowledge about logistics flow and letter of credit.
- Some chemical background is preferred. Open minded and has a good communication skill.
- Able to travel extensively
- Open minded and has a good communication skill.
- Able to converse and write in English and Mandarin to liaise with suppliers in China.