System Integration Company is looking for a Senior Operation Support Specialist for supporting Japanese customers /companies. (Additional Headcount)
• Assist the team lead in managing the members responsible for providing first-tier support, managing contract and procurement processes.
• Assist in the development and implementation of service desk policies, processes, and procedures to improve service desk delivery operations.
• Assist in establishing service level agreement and ensure that these agreed levels of incident resolution and request fulfilment are met.
• Deliver excellent level of technical resolutions via email and phone related to Windows PC/Server, Microsoft applications (e.g., Outlook), TV Conference systems (e.g. Cisco, Polycom), iPhone/iPad, Printer, Networking.
• Assist in IT infrastructure-related projects (e.g., technology upgrades, new hardware and software deployments, e-learning, user training) as needed.
• Being able to read, write and communicate in Japanese to communicate with IT counterpart in Japan for user support matters.
• At least 5 years’ experience managing or assisting manager/leader in managing team in a help desk environment providing first-tier support and managing contract and procurement processes.
• Significant experience with ITSM platforms such as ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Service Now.
• Has experience making proposal for IT help desk to new customers.
• Has general knowledge and at least 7 years’ experience on IT technology and infrastructure.
• ITIL Certification is an advantage.
• Salary: $6,000/m Depends on the experience
• Leave: AL 14 days/ML 14 days
• Working time: MON - FRI, 9:00am - 6:00pm (1-hour break)
• Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)