Our client is Major Japanese Telecommunication Company, looking for Senior Network Engineer.
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer (Postsales)
· Responsible for network high-level and detailed design, implementation, operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
· Assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and document Cisco networks and related systems
· Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for Cisco technologies related to enterprise and Data Centre networks
· Develop documentation as it relates to project requirements, and assist with or develop customer facing presentations of technology solutions.
· Write assessment and design reports, and present them to our customers.
· Active CCIE in Routing and Switching / Data Centre is preferred, but SME level knowledge is essential (Minimum CCNP)
· Skills in one or more of the following areas a plus: Cisco Data center technologies, Network security (Firewall, VPN, etc.), Cisco ISE, Cisco WLAN
· Strong consultative skill set to include communications with varying levels of customer personnel as well as the ability to identify and help close new opportunities within existing clients
· Must be able to work with practice lead to coordinate scheduling to meet customer needs, sometimes juggling multiple projects at one time
· Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
· Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Min 10 yrs of IT experience in Network & Data Centre solutions.
Salary: Around S$5,000-6,000/month
Job Type: Permanent