Our client, MNC Pharmaceutical company is looking for Senior Medical Technologist who has more than 7 years of experience in Medical Technologist with Hematology field.
· Recognize, exemplify and adhere to their values which centers on our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
· As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs. Operates independently with a willingness to make decisions; Projects credibility and makes a professional and positive impression on others; Monitors progress and holds self and others accountable. Identifies the key elements of a situation and makes sound decisions based on available information in order to contribute to the success of the laboratory.
· Accepts direction and instructions from the Laboratory Management Team and assists in overseeing work performed by staff in the Laboratory department and reporting the work performance to the management team.
· Responsible for the quality and timelines of technical procedures, as well as their compliance with applicable company, CAP, and local regulatory agency testing requirements.
· Perform technical assignments and testing and issue reports in accordance with written procedures. These should be processed within agreed turnaround times.
· Enters and releases required information in the LIS, such as test results, comments, and quality control results in a timely manner with compliance to all regulatory requirements.
· Adheres to written internal and external quality control procedures in order to ensure the quality of the results and maintain Corrective action logs as appropriate.
· Consults with laboratory management staff prior to reporting grossly abnormal results and when OUT OF CONTROL test runs are encountered.
· Directs and assists technical staff in the preparation quality control documentation, organization of proficiency testing and compliance with all appropriate regulatory procedures and quality requirements in testing area.
· Oversees the maintenance of regular inventory of all reagents and spare parts required in this section in order to ensure availability and future reagent usage prior to expiry dates. Also, ensure that reagents are maintained, prepared, stored and used in a manner suitable for testing and documentation is kept to ensure adequate records are available.
· Assists with the maintenance, calibration and validation of the instruments/assays assigned to the section according to written laboratory procedures.
· Establishes good relationships internally and externally. Interacts with other departments, such as Project Management, LIS, Global Validations, QA, Client Services and Global Labs. Also Interacts with clients and internal/external auditors.
· Responsible for maintaining all paperwork and ensuring all records are kept up to date and stored safely as per standard operating procedures
· Assists with responding to queries and quality issues, and participates in root cause analysis investigations.
· Assists with Batch review and sign off in LIMS.
· Assists with Work flow assignments and section schedules.
· Assists with the writing of SOPs, quality documents and working procedures as required.
· Assists with the evaluation and validation of new procedures as required.
· Provide input to management about the performance of technical student trainees with the potential for future recruitment and/or assist in the recruitment and selection of staff in consultation with supervisor/manager.
· Responsible for training of employees in the section as well as maintaining training files. Performs continuing education of laboratory staff on new procedures, methodologies, etc. Perform advanced troubleshooting and continuing education.
· Assists in maintaining temperature monitoring system.
· Reports to and is responsible to Supervisor/Manager for daily operation and evaluation of work performance.
· Participates in required Continuous Professional Education Programs, including conferences, internal journal club and lectures, as required.
· To carry out specific tasks relevant to the general running of the laboratory as assigned by the Management team.
· More than 7 years of Medical Technologist experience.
· Experience in Hematology
· Bachelors' degree in science (Medical Laboratory Science/ Biomedical Science majoring in Chemistry, Haematology, Immunology, and/or Infectious Diseases)
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA