Our client is one of top 3 leading integrated developer, Real Estate asset and investment firm from Asia with presence in APAC and UK. In line with its business transformation strategy which is geared toward more digitization of service offering, we are currently looking for a Senior Manager, IT Security Operations. This is a new headcount role that is situated in HQ office in Singapore.
- Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure & Security (IT), you will support and assist the HOD with effective implementation of security procedures and solutions following the company’s Security governing policies / procedures.
- Support and assist the Group to manage cybersecurity and IT security control risks.
- Contribute to the knowledge and capabilities for IT and cyber security management and operation procedures.
- Assist in configuring and tailoring the security-related controls and solutions. Knowledge and experience with Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Microsoft Defender and ATP are preferred. Knowledge and experience in CrowdStrike, and Zscaler would be an added advantage.
- Perform continuous detection and prevention of IOC (indicator of compromise) and IOA (indicator of attacks) leveraging the SOC (Security Operation Center) and NOC (Network Operation Center) capabilities and resources.
- Review and manage security incidents detected / reported.
- Support the review SOC performance and processes effectiveness for example, SOC effectiveness in IOC analysis and capabilities, timely escalation and effective recommendations to respond to confirmed incidents.
- Respond and manage confirmed IT security incidents with the SOC and relevant security service/solution providers.
- Contribute and support the analysis of identified incidents with timely respond strategy and immediate actions to contain the threats.
- Support the coordination, where required, with Frasers functional units during the incident respond life cycle. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of technical assessment and documentation of actions to contain, resolve, or mitigate incidents and actions to repair and recover affected systems.
- Manage and monitor timely incidents resolutions, remediation status tracking and reporting.
- Periodically review the security controls / solutions and, when necessary, update the security control and risks registers.
- Select and implement the security controls and solutions following Frasers Group IT policies and standards.
- Support and interact with audit and IT Governance team to ensure timely remediation of audit issues related to IT / cyber security.
- Support and maintain the Group IT security plan, control and risk management improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent with Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a Security Operation Center or similar setting with the portfolio as a Security Operation or IT Security management experience.
- Possess functional knowledge and administrative experience on Azure Data Centre (IaaS, PaaS) and Azure Security solutions.
- Knowledge and Experience in operating and administrating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms such as Azure Sentinel is preferred.
Working Location: Singapore
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly (via email:email@example.com) for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Sarah Chin (R 1655546)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)