This role is responsible for leading Financial Planning and Analysis activities and processes for China HQ and Malaysia offices. Directly reporting to the CFO in Singapore, you would also be responsible for Management reports to the Finance Director in China.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead financial planning and analysis for the Group; including business reviews, forecasts, consolidation and reporting.
- You will be partnering with regional offices and supporting them and driving business decisions through effective analysis and communications
- Drive improved analytics and manage key financial metrics and continuously better the support to regional offices
- Drive functional excellence and facilitate alignment between all stakeholders in a matrixed organization, engaging and collaborating across Division and country Finance teams
- Proactively drive continuous improvement, identify and implement enhancements to existing processes, data analytics and reporting.
- Lead and coordinate annual operating plan at regional level, ensuring alignment across relevant stakeholders, reviewing consolidated submissions with Management and driving adherence to deliverables and timelines.
- Support ad-hoc initiatives as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and/or Accounting
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts
- Comfortable to work in a lean environment, sole contributor role
- Able to start immediate or with a short notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1331005