• Customer Facing – communicating with University Stakeholder and High-Profile Faculties and collaborate with them in
planning and designing the content.
• Learning Design – designing to maximize the learning of the student, having a student centric approach in all decisions
regarding design experience.
• Storyboarding – translating the raw video footage into an accessible and engaging series of videos that enhance the
• Visualization – using visual medium to convey ideas and enhance learning - creating visual representations of concepts,
ensuring visual consistency and harmony in the videos
• Video reviews – checking the quality of videos received from the video editors
• Co-ordination with India Based Design team – interacting with teammates the extended team (project managers,
design team in India) to create a top-quality product
-Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Educational Tech, Instructional Design, Mass Communication, or Journalism -
-Specialized knowledge: Instructional design, online learning, video-based learning, mobile learning.
-Professional certification: Instructional design, video editing a plus
-Experience: At least 7-10 years work experience in a fast paced, growth environment in a similar role. Should have working
-experience as an ID in content development for the Higher Education domain
JAC Recruitment Pte.Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1987304