· Be responsible for corporation IT infrastructure system and technical support for end-users.
· Day-to-day operations for corporate system and network
· (configuration change, trouble shooting, firmware upgrade, manage Active directory, Print server, Mail
· server etc)
· Proactively monitor all the network devices, services and servers to ensure the high availability.
· Implementation of new work station devices (PCs, mobile phone, telephony, printers) and provide end-user
· Liaise with IT vendors for implementation or trouble shooting for hardware, software, firewall, telephony
· and any other IT infrastructure
· Manage the records of incident, software licences and other IT assets inventory. (In charge of IT
· hardware/software purchase, maintain IT inventory report and propose for replenishment accordingly
· (laptop, desktop, mobile, IPAD, difference software licenses etc.)
· Develop, implement, test and maintain the business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
· Implement security measures for company PCs and Servers.
· Establish the IT guidelines and security policies to educate the employees on good IT practices.
· Liaise with inter-departments for various SAP requests.
· Any other IT related ad-hoc issues assigned.
· Candidate must possess Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or related fields.
· 5-7 years of working experience in Internal IT operations with similar capacity.
· Experience in IT administration and implementation for server system, security, network, PC and phone systems.
· Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritise the tasks.
· Japanese proficiency (JLPT2 and above) will be the added advantage as the occasional communication with
· Japan counterparts is required.
· Knowledge of SAP/Mobile devices/IoT/ is an advantage.
• Permanent Role
• Salary: $5,000-7,000/m Depends on the experience
• Leave: AL 14 days/ML 14 days
• Medical benefits are provided
• Working time: MON - FRI, 9 hours (1-hour break)
• Probation: 3 months
Thank you for your application. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Licence Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911)