- Execute timely and accurate hands-on administration of monthly local payroll
- Lead the full spectrum of the recruitment process
- Liaise with SEA subsidiaries counterparts on the validation of the monthly payroll computation
- Administer work pass applications, renewal, cancellations and other related matters
- Performs benefits administration and communicates benefits information to employees.
- Responsible for the regular update and enhancement to the HR Policies and Procedures Manual
- Maintains human resource information system records and compile reports from the database
- Perform any other ad-hoc HR/Office administration duties as assigned by Manager
- Minimum Diploma or Degree qualification in HR Management / Business Admin and or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a HR/Payroll specialist
- Ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines and perform multiple tasks
- Good organizational capabilities with a keen eye for details
- Interested candidates do submit updated resume.
Interested candidates, kindly submit updated resume.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1879515