- Administer payroll processing on a monthly basis and fringe benefit operations, i.e. Medical Compensation, Home Leave, etc.
- Administer income tax filing for expatriate employees from Tokyo HQ
- In charge of onboarding and departure process for expatriate employees from Tokyo HQ
- Be first point of contact to expatriate employees from Tokyo HQ and administer all of their enquiries from employee relations matters, HR policy interpretation, HR IT system including how to use the new FAQ system
- Maintain good relationship and collaborate with HR counterpart in Tokyo HQ for smooth implementation of this team’s daily job and operations
- Support administrative task in regards to HR related matters announced by Tokyo HQ
- Any others ad-hoc project as assigned, i.e. HR improvement projects
- Min 2 years of working experience in HR field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to proactively consider and create improvement of way of work/processes from a standpoint of the productivity and efficiency for the organization in overall
- Meticulous and organised
- IT savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Japanese language as there will be frequent liaising with Japanese counterparts and handling of Japanese documents
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Elsie Soh (R1105510)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)