A China Finance Group is looking for Senior Finance Manager for one of its Singapore entity
* sole contributor role, in charge of one entity of the group
Position: Senior Finance Manager
· Manage the finance function of the company.
· Report to top Management based in China.
· Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to commercial banking/finance
· Produce financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
· Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
· Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
· Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
· Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
· Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
· Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
· Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
· Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting, business, economics, finance
· Good knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
· Able to perform under stress with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multi-task, meticulous and well-organised
· Travel is not required