Our client is a newly set-up local consulting company for construction industry, mainly focusing on roofing and façade. We are looking for AutoCAD Design Engineers to expand their engineering and design services. As Design Engineer, you will be consulting and providing design service for their existing overseas clients on their commercial projects.
Rhino and grasshopper, software programming knowledge (C#/Python/VB) are advantageous.
- Provide technical support in Architectural Building Envelop Industry, such as roofing, façade etc.
- Prepare Shop Drawings, Fabrication Drawing, Bill of Quantities, Method Statement etc.
- Prepare structural, thermal, acoustic etc. calculation / analysis for roof/wall system.
- Monitor the design works and projects installation.
- Develop scripts to complete projects timely manner.
- Help develop in house Scripting and 3D modelling skills.
- Manage relationship with Clients, Architects and Relevant Organizations in respect of design and installation matters and provided solutions.
- Oversee and monitor the preparation and submission of shop drawings including changes and revisions to reflect amended site requirements.
- Provide guidance to the Design Engineer and out sourcing Design Company in developing design solutions and preparing suitable presentation drawings and details.
- Liaise with suppliers and provided input in finalizing details to accommodate site conditions.
- Develop and present design solutions for problem areas or new details.
- A passion for 3D Computer modelling and scripting.
- Demonstrable experience of complex geometries and parametric design.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoDesk, Rhino, Grasshopper & Microsoft Office.
- Experience in roofing, façade, architecture.
- Knowledge of BIM, 3D rendering is preferred.
- Software programming knowledge on one or a few of C#/Python/VB is preferred.
- Ability to think, work independently and share knowledge with others.
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Working Hour: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Mon - Fri)
· AL: 14 days
· Medical Benefit and Insurance: provided