Japanese System Integrator is seeking a Senior Application Consultant who can support client to drive their business with IT solutions.
1. Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system.
2. Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones.
3. Provide technical leadership to the development team and make fact ‐ based proposal with the clear
understanding of project and customer impact.
4. Excels in design for reliability and robustness in the development of solutions.
5. Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
6. Coach and mentor other junior members to perform and excel in the functions.
- Experienced working in a Japanese Company and understanding of Japanese Culture
- Minimally 5 years hands‐on experience in System Integration
- Good understanding about the latest trend of Digital Transformation Solution
- Solution Architecture Knowledge is a plus
- Able to provides guidance to other engineers on their technical issues, engages in design reviews and help resolves problems of medium complexity.
- Able to provide technical contribution within an area of expertise to lead requirement, analysis, and detailed design activities for an assigned projects
- Preferably experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Salary: S$5,000-7,000/m+AWS+VB
- Leave: AL 14 days/ML 14 days
- Probation: 3 months
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 90C3026)
Emi Kawasaki (EA Personnel: R1986911