My client is the world’s leading IT business transformation & consulting organisation. Having established businesses in 200 cities, they are widely recognised as one of the best organisations to work for by FORTUNE Magazine. #LI-JACSG #countrysingapore
- Strong SAP Cutover management experience.
- Partner and collaborate with clients to ensure successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages.
- Experience in any of the SAP Modules with strong understanding of ERP Integrations
- Develop plans for workforce & resources required for cut-over activities.
- Coordinate and manage Cutover activities.
- Develop the Global Template and Local teams, to execute Cutover.
- Responsible for updating the template for future cutovers during the global implementation of the new systems.
- Coordinate with project managers for testing, data migration, IT system cutover and legacy business process transition.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related discipline
- Strong experience leading SAP implementation project and managing cutover activities
- Possesses strong leadership qualities and has excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
Jerry Tan Puay Kng
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel No: R1104802
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.