Sales Representative, Vietnam
Our client is one of the world leading Construction Equipment manufacturer.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- To assure a proper sales and P/L planning for all defined product segments, adequate market pricing
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop long-term selling plans for major customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related Heavy Equipment field eg. Excavator, wheel loader, bull dozer etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language