Title: Sales Manager
Territory coverage: Singapore
This is a new headcount with an Optical Medical Device manufacturer. They are looking for an independent and sales driven individual to pioneer the set up of a new business unit in Optometry surgical product sales. The incumbent will be expected to tap on existing networks to perform direct sales to eye hospitals and other KOLs in Singapore. This is a sole contributor role.
· Responsible for sale of Optometry surgical products in the Singapore market
· Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
· Exploit existing client relationships to effectively influence ther accounts and to promote upgrade business
· Develop sales strategy, tactics, plans and targets in line with the business objectives
· Develop key account management plan for and keep close contact with large eye clinic chains in both private and public sector
· Develop regular pattern of contacting customers and related decision makers based on status and necessity of sales projects and stay knowledgeable regarding the situation of each account and market.
· Direct inventory level of Optometry surgical products by looking at demand and supply
· Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
· Education: Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Optometry or related
· Experience: 5 ~ 8 years sales experience in ophthalmology. Ideally in Optometry surigcal product Sale in a managerial role.
· Skill sets:
o Able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level and manage growth.
o Strong commercial management skills, goal orientated and able to manage the day to day operation independently
o A team player and having good interpersonal relationships within the business