Our Client, International Telecommunication company is looking for a Junior Sales Executive.
- Conduct sales calls, presentations and product demonstrations to corporate customer
- Actively explore new sales opportunities with new partners/ distributors in assigned markets.
- Identifying customers’ needs and satisfy their requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Understand customer’s businesses and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization. Focus on identifying customer’s business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives.
- Engage effectively with all levels across a customer’s organization to include all C-level executives, negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals.
- Deliver given sales targets.
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Business/ Marketing or related discipline.
- Good understanding of the Telecommunications market, trends and regulatory environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ proven customer engagement (in presales, business development and account management) track record in the Telecommunications or IT industry
- Ability to develop and build relationships with distributors and partners.
- Self-starter, mature, independent, result drive with high level of uncompromising integrity.
- Experience in promoting services and solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skill.
Salary: S$3,500-5,000/m (Open for discussion) + Bonus