- Work closely with channel partners ie. retailers to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- Develop business partnerships with retailers by giving recommendation, and improvement as needed to extend and develop the company's customer and profit base.
- Develop and track annual trade and promotion budget by customer and brand.
- Negotiate customer trading terms and manage accounts receivables based on customer business process understanding and win-win solutions.
- Merchandiser and inventory management
Min. 1-2 years of relevant sales or account management experience within FMCG industry
Preferably with good knowledge of personal care products, and established network among retailers, drugstores etc.
MS Office proficient
Hands-on with strong communication skills and ability to build rapport with partners and stakeholders
Independent and able to work in a lean team
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA