Our client, Japanese manufacturing company of cables is looking for Sales Executive candidate. They
provide the best audio and video cables, connectors, patchbays, and fiber-optic products for the television broadcast industry and the professional A/V market.
Strong knowledge and experiences in the same industry as a sale (cable, connector and hardness for HD camera, audio and video) is not mandatory, but it will be highly advantageous.
· Develop new business with both new and existing customers and drive business growth
· Development of new opportunities from first contact through account management
· Proactively reaching out to partners and alliances, ensuring a sound understanding of the client’s solutions
· Work with the team from pre-sales and post-sales perspectives to ensure that the solution designed to meet customers’ expectation
· Responsible for delivering on and beyond assigned monthly and annual sales target
· Responsible for timely submission for daily, weekly sales and monthly sales forecast report
· Must always be on the field to gather market information and competitors’ activities and share with all relevant stakeholders
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
· Identify tender opportunities and awards in Ge-Biz daily
· Must be able to manage the complete sales cycle – order collection and process, delivery arrangement and payment
· Support all marketing activities
· Preferably with Diploma
· Preferably with experience in the cabling industry for AV or Broadcasting; not a necessity but an advantage
· Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
· Able to work independently with accountability, self-driven and a strong team player
· Must be comfortable working with people from different cultures (will have regional exposure for the right candidate)
· Must be able to work irregular schedule as required to fulfil responsibilities
· Working Hour: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Mon-Fri)
· Annual Leave: 14days annual leave and increase 1 day of every year of service (capped at 21 days)