Our client is a global Japanese Manufacturing company, providing high-functional rubber materials for sealing, mainly used in Semiconductor industry.
· Reporting to: Sales GM
· Main Products: Seal products (mainly O rings)
· Sales engineer of high-performance elastomer seal products (mainly O rings) to semiconductor manufacturers and equipment manufacturers
· Develop relationships by frequent visits/web meetings/telecommunication and seek new opportunities with existing accounts.
· Create new customer accounts.
· Gather market intelligence on customers’ business activities/projects, competitors’ products, industry developments and economic indicators.
· Handle other aspects of sales/marketing functions including quotations, sales reports and forecasts, monitor stock level and inventory.
· Liaise with counterparts in Japan HQ, Taiwan, Korea, China and U.S.A.
· Prepare, analyse and submit reports to immediate superiors.
· Minimum Diploma holder, preferably with Mechanical Engineering background
· At least 3 years of Sales/Sales Engineer experience in Manufacturing companies (Preferably in the Semi-con industry).
· Fluent in Japanese (min JLPT N2) to liaise with Japanese counterparts from HQ
· Possess valid Class 3 driving license
· Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Possesses own car is added advantage
· Working Hour: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Mon - Fri)
· Annual Leave: 14 days
· Medical Leave: 14 days
· Medical Reimbursement: SGD1,000/year
· Car Allowance: SGD900/month
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1874243
EA Personnel Name: Nagura Marie