Our client is a leading company dealing with an upmarket personal care need product.
You will serve as a point of contact for our sales associates, with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support to the sales manager.
· Assist in sales order processing - Sales order / Purchase order / Delivery order / Invoicing
· Liaise with merchandise department to ensure timely deliveries
· Stay up to date with new products and features
· Reply customers enquiries and handle daily E-commerce activities
· Assist in all special events e.g. Mother’s Day, GSS, etc (you may be required to work on weekends if the promotion day happen to be on a weekend)
· Support sales manager in sales operations matter
· Support in inventory, costing and reporting
· Minimum Diploma Education and or relevant certification
· Preferably minimum 2 years’ experience of B2C sales / marketing/ strong sales support experience
· Knowledge of the entire sales process cycle
· Excellent communication skills to handle customers up till management level
Interested candidates do submit your update resume.
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.