Our client is a global manufacturing company.
- Manage customer accounts and channel partners
- Travel more than 50% of the time to other offices and customer locations
- Develop and implement key account strategies
- Analyze market trends and needs, thereafter implementing an action plan to strengthen the company's position in the market
- Provide customer support and product recommendations
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Chemical or Material Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Japanese Language to communicate with clients and partners in the respective markets
- Excellent negotiation skills required for success
- Flexibility and ability to excel under pressure
- Good and concise communication skills required
- Able to build relationships with prospective clients
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Due to the large numbers of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. | jac-recruitment.sg
EA License: 90C3026 | EA Personnel: R2093586 | EA Personnel Name: Lau Wei Kiat, Nicholas