Our client, MNC Pharmaceutical company is looking for Safety Officer who has been involved in a safety committee before or have handled safety of more than 50 people.
- Maintain proper records of all WSH-related documentation (incident records, meeting minutes, training records etc.)
- Provide guidance and advice to minimize risks for office and lab safety
- Ensure overall compliance and identify issues by regularly performing safety inspection
- Support in liaising with and reporting to official regulatory bodies on WSH matters
- Develop, review, update and enforce WSH policies and related documents
- Plan, organize, and conduct WSH related training in accordance with the regulations
- Be involved in safety related committees
- Diploma or Degree Holder, in Biomedical/Life Science/Chemistry or a related field with at least 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Has been involved in a safety committee before or have handled safety of more than 50 people
- Relevant experience working in a research laboratory as a Safety Officer
- Good knowledge of WSH regulations, preferably with a valid MOM licence as a registered WSHO but not mandatory.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel : R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA