Our client, a Michelin-starred Japanese restaurant that is looking to expand within the floor team. This Japanese Speaking Restaurant Manager is expected to work together hand in hand with the Head Chef and oversee daily F&B operations, ensuring the quality and consistency of all products meet desired standards.
Japanese Speaking Restaurant Manager
· Overseeing daily F&B operations
· Ensure the quality and consistency of all products meet desired standards.
· Managing stocks and inventories
· Building and maintaining guest relationships
· Attending to any feedback or complaints
· Maintaining a good housekeeping regime and report any defects in furniture, fixtures and equipment
· Participating in and lead training sessions, briefings and team meetings
· Managing assigned sections to provide an awesome service experience for customers
· Japanese Speaking – to liaise with key Japanese customers and Head Chef of the restaurant.
· Experienced working in a similar capacity
· Able to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere
· Able to lead others and positively influence employee behaviour
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.