Our client, a renowned Italian diner is looking for a Restaurant Manager to expand their operations of the outlet. The Restaurant Manager is expected to oversee operations of restaurant and deliver excellent and consistent profitability and customer service.
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and consistent to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Deliver excellent and consistent customer service.
- Review and analyzes financial statements on a regular basis and develop action plans to improve results and profitability.
- Ensuring KPI are in place and sales targets are met.
- Ensuring t the delivery of quality food and services through the purchasing and management of food and non-food items.
- Maintain and audit food and non-food inventory levels at each assigned outlet.
- Accurately completes all weekly reporting in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all local laws/regulations relative to assigned outlet
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
If you are keen or know someone who is in the Restaurant Managerial background, do drop your resume to email@example.com
Due to massive volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.