Our client, a dynamic management consulting firm, is looking for a Research Analyst as part of business expansion plans.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis on market positioning, customers, financial performance etc.
- Evaluate potential opportunities for acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships
- Perform financial modelling, cost-benefit analysis and data analysis to drive insights and make recommendations
- Develop go-to-market strategies to grow clients’ businesses; including preparation of business plans and presentation decks for board meetings
- Conceptualize and build marketing, training and investment materials
- 1-2 years of relevant industrial/ financial research experience
- Management consulting firm or banking research background will be a huge advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent time and project management skills
- Hands-on, self-initiative with a start-up mindset
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1222762
TAN YING MRS YING YOSHIMURA