MNC Healthcare company is looking for Regulatory Affairs Manager for APAC in Singapore.
- Deliver all activities related to the implementation of regulatory strategies for consumer packaged goods within the business in APAC
- Manage and co-ordinate the resolution of regulatory issues affecting the APAC consumer packaged goods
- Provide regulatory affairs support and consultancy to internal and external customers within the APAC business in a professional way
- Prepare registration dossiers and technical documentation
- Provision and maintenance of internal and external security documentation for our products (e.g. dossier, technical file, Labeling, packaging, SOPs, quality management file)
- Collaborate with different internal and external labs to get technical data
- Responsibility for preparing, implementing, communicating, and coordinating regulatory projects and work closely with clients and authorities
- Responsible for registration and notification of consumer packaged goods according to the local (and international) regulatory frameworks and develop and maintain regulatory knowledge of APAC
- Interaction with the Technology and Business Development teams in developing a regulatory strategy
- Assist the SVP Regulatory Affairs to implement Company regulatory, safety & environmental policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Scientific background in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, or related fields.
- Minimum 6 years working experience in regulatory affairs in the registration and submission processes of consumer packaged goods, for example Hygiene & Home products, medical devices, such as disinfectants, wet wipes, spray, lotions, creams, with experience of a range of different regulatory classifications is advantageous.
- Ideally working across range of counties in Asia/APAC.
- Deep understanding of Regulatory Affairs related to Hygiene & Home products in APAC regions
- Understand the new product development process
- Maintaining high attention to detail in preparing technical dossiers, variations, and renewals
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1984018
EA Personnel Name: SENA YAMADA