Regional Sales Manager – Construction Equipment
Our client is one of the world largest manufacturer in Heavy Construction Equipment.
- Develops and implements strategic and operational target for sales
- Meet targets for sales and market share
- Establish sales forecasts and secure sales orders according to targets and ensure business is compliant to all legislative and company requirements
- Manage and responsible for distributors sales
- Develops and implements innovative distribution opportunities and improvements for the sales territory
- Responsible for used equipment sales and sourcing of used equipment in the region.
- Manage used equipment inventory and develop strategies to turn the inventory quickly.
- Measure the outgoing transactional quality and customer satisfaction.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in heavy equipment
- Frequent traveling require during normal situation
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.
Dawn Han EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110794
EA Licence Number 90C3026